Follower of Nethys. Controller of demons and devils
Master Summoner Level 7; Race; Elf; Alignment; True Neutral
- HP breakdown (1d8 max + 6d8 + 7 (12 Con))
- Armor breakdown ( +2 Dexterity, +1 Deflection, +5 Armor)
- Immune to magic sleep effects
- +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- +1 trait bonus on all Will saves made to resist mind-affecting effects.
Melee Touch attack: +5.
Melee Claw attacks: Magical Claws +5, 1d4, 20 x2.
Ranged Touch attack: +7.
Ranged attack: Mwk Longbow +8, 1d8, 20 x3, 100 ft.
Movement and vision
Speed 30 ft., Perception +3, Low-light vision, Initiative +2
|Use magic device||7||5||3||0||15|
- +2 racial bonus on Spellcraft skill checks made to identify the properties of magic items.
Ability Score Racial Traits: Elves are nimble, both in body and mind, but their form is frail. They gain +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, and –2 Constitution.
Size: Elves are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Type: Elves are Humanoids with the elf subtype.
Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
Elven Magic: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance. In addition, elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Spellcraft skill checks made to identify the properties of magic items.
Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
Languages: Elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Elves with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Celestial, Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages..
Favored class bonus: (6/1) Shorten Eidolon summoning
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Summoners are proficient with all simple weapons. Summoners are also proficient with light armor. A summoner can cast summoner spells while wearing light armor without incurring the normal arcane spell failure chance. Like any other arcane spellcaster, a summoner wearing medium or heavy armor, or using a shield, incurs a chance of arcane spell failure if the spell in question has a somatic component. A multiclass summoner still incurs the normal arcane spell failure chance for arcane spells received from other classes.
Lesser Eidolon: A master summoner’s class level is halved (minimum 1) for the purposes of determining his eidolon’s abilities, Hit Dice, evolution pool, and so on. The eidolon otherwise functions as normal. This ability replaces the summoner’s normal eidolon ability.
Life Link (Su).
Summoning Mastery (Sp): Starting at 1st level, a master summoner can cast summon monster I as a spell-like ability a number of times per day equal to 5 + his Charisma modifier. The summoner can use this ability when his eidolon is summoned. Only one summon monster spell may be in effect while the eidolon is summoned. If the summoner’s eidolon is not summoned, the number of creatures that can be summoned with this ability is only limited by its uses per day. This ability otherwise functions as the summoner’s normal summon monster I ability. Other than these restrictions, there is no limit to how many summon monster or gate spells the summoner can have active at one time. This ability replaces the summoner’s normal summon monster I ability and shield ally.
Augment Summoning: At 2nd level, a master summoner gains Augment Summoning as a bonus feat. He does not have to meet any requirements for this feat. This ability replaces bond senses.
Maker’s Call (Su)
Magic is Life: Your faith in magic allows you to reflexively use the energy of any spell effect on you to save you from death. Benefit As long as you are under the effects of any spell, you gain a +2 trait bonus on saving throws against death effects. If you are reduced to negative hit points while you are under the effects of any spell, you automatically confirm stabilization checks to stop bleeding.
Bully: You grew up in an environment where the meek were ignored and you often had to resort to threats or violence to be heard. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Intimidate checks, and Intimidate is always a class skill for you.
Issian: You were raised northern Brevoy, a land of misty shores and harsh hill lands, of snowy vistas and violet-hued mountains. You are descended from an able and intelligent people, and you have grand ambitions, a mind alert for opportunity, and the tenacity to fight for your goals no matter the challenge. You care for little more than achieving your aspirations and opportunities to win wealthy and grandeur, for which few costs prove too great. You see sourself as a citizen of Brevoy through and through. The call for champions willing to help take back your country’s rightful holdings in the Stolen Lands has inflamed your dreams of profit and possibilities, so you have joined an expedition to quest south. Your agile mind grants you a +1 trait bonus on all Will saves made to resist mind-affecting effects.
Claws (Su): At 1st level, you can grow claws as a free action. These claws are treated as natural weapons, allowing you to make two claw attacks as a full attack action using your full base attack bonus. These attacks deal 1d4 points of damage each (1d3 if you are Small) plus your Strength modifier. At 5th level, these claws are considered magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming DR. At 7th level, the damage increases by one step to 1d6 points of damage (1d4 if you are Small). At 11th level, these claws become flaming weapons, each dealing an additional 1d6 points of fire damage on a successful hit. You can use your claws for a number of rounds per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
Effective level is 5
Summoning Mastery (Sp): Starting at 1st level, a master summoner can cast summon monster I as a spell-like ability a number of times per day equal to 5 + his Charisma modifier. The summoner can use this ability when his eidolon is summoned. Only one summon monster spell may be in effect while the eidolon is summoned. If the summoner’s eidolon is not summoned, the number of creatures that can be summoned with this ability is only limited by its uses per day. This ability otherwise functions as the summoner’s normal summon monster I ability. Other than these restrictions, there is no limit to how many summon monster or gate spells the summoner can have active at one time.
Summon Monster IV, 10x per day
Favored class bonus (Summoner): The amount of time the summoner must spend to summon his eidolon is reduced by 1 round, to a minimum of 1 round.
Summon Eidolon is 3 rounds.
Abyssal, Common, Elven, Goblin, Infernal, Orc, Sylvan.
Caster level: 7.
Spell DC’s: 15 + spell level.
Spells per day: 6x Level 1, 4x Level 2, 2x Level 3
Scrolls: Know the enemy (4x), Restoration lesser (4x), Remove curse (2x), Remove disease (2x), Bless (4x).
On Person: . Headband of Alluring Charisma +2, Ring of Protection +1, Mwk Longbow, arrows (20), +1 Mithral shirt 17 lb.
In Whatever Else Is On Hand: Pouch, Scroll Case, Handy Haversack, Explorer’s outfit. 5 lb.
Money: 779 gp.
Total weight on person: 14 lb.
|Light load||Medium load||Heavy load|
|0-33 lbs.||34–66 lbs.||67–100 lbs.|
Tessara HD 3; Size: Medium; Type: Outsider; Alignment True Neutral.
- HP breakdown (3d10, Rolls:)
- Armor breakdown (+1 Dex, +4 Natural armor)
Melee attack: 2 Slams +6, 1d8 +3, 20 x2.
Ranged attack: Mwk Composite ( +3) Bow +5, 1d8 +3, 20 x3, 110 ft.
Movement and vision
Speed 30 ft, perception +10; Darkvision, Initiative +1
|Use Magic Device||1||0||3||8||12|
Evolution Pool: 5
Arms, Legs, Slam, Skilled 4x (Disable Device, Disguise, Perception, Use Magic Device)
On Person: . Mwk Composite (3) Longbow, Arrows (40), Hat of Disguise, Wand of Magic Missile (50), Wand of Cure light wounds(50). 10 lb.
In Whatever Else Is On Hand: Bag of Holding (type 1), Bedroll, Blanket, Blanket (winter) Disguise kit, Explorer’s outfit, Good lock, Large Tent, Mwk Manacles, Mwk Thieves tools. 15 lb.
|Light load||Medium load||Heavy load|
|0-86 lbs.||87-173 lbs.||174–260 lbs.|
Excerpt from the Kingmakers Player Guide:
Full-blooded elves are rare in Brevoy, generally preferring to live in Kyonin further to the south. A fair number of rebellious elves, however, emigrate from their homeland up the Sellen River to Brevoy. Often, Forlorn elves pass through Brevoy on their way south to Kyonin to live among their people, and some find the region so amenable that they never complete their journey—although lately, others have chosen to stay after the direct route down the river through the Stolen Lands was closed because of hostility from bandits and indigenous tribes of boggards, lizardfolk, and even trolls. The Brevic city of Restov boasts one of the largest concentrations of elves in the region. Long ago, the elves maintained a stronger presence in this region, and rumors of surviving elven ruins scattered throughout the most remote reaches of the Stolen Lands have long intrigued elven scholars and historians.
Background and concept elements:
- Caladrel was raised by familiy who secretly worshipped Asmodeus
- Through a contract with Andromalius, a agent of Asmodeus, Caladrel body was infused with demonic energy.
- As a sacrifice as payment for the contract, Caladrel offered his parents souls to Caladrel.
- After having various life experiences, Caladrel broke the contract with Andromalius in a cunning way. Leaving the daemon behind with feelings of admiration and hatred.
- Under the tutelage of Arin, Caladrel learns how to use his demonic power to fuel his magic.
- After visiting his old home in the north Brevoy, Caladrel decided to try his luck in the newly formed kingdoms south of Brevoy. Because he thought that there will be much to do in
Goals for the character:
- Caladrel is looking for another place where his talents will be appreciated. Because people have the tendency to mistrust men who deal with evil creatures.
- To reinforce his control over his power to summon otherworldly creatures.
- To prevent others from making the same mistakes he made during his childhood.
Secrets about your character:
- Caladrel is adopted, but it was never told to him.
- Tessera is made from the flesh and blood of Caladrels parents and his own blood.
People that are tied to the character:
- Andromalius, an agent of Asmodeus and often depicted as a thief in red, is scheming to hurt Caladrel in one way or another. Caladrel knows that he must remain aware of any plots that Andromalius may come up.
- Marpon, an mysterious gnome, who hides his face during meetings, but always offers good jobs for Caladrel. Caladrel wonders hoe Marpon finds him and why he has not seen him lately.
- Melcistima, a travelling researcher of elven origin, has great interests in ancient elven history and remains. Caladrel has worked with her several times, excavating and exploring ruins.
- Arin, an follower of Nethys, was the person who taught Caladrel how to use his demonic power. He died of old age, before he taught Caladrel everything of his demonic power.
Memories, mannerisms, or quirks: that your character has. They don’t have to be elaborate, but they should provide some context and flavour.
- Caladrel once acted as the bad guy to prevent a boy to be separated from his parents, by ransacking the guard station.
- He always wears a headband to cover the connection between him and Tessera.